8.08.2007

JAZZED

Dear constant exhaustion,

Why? Why do you plague me with your exhaustive-ness? I have so much to do and yet by the time I return to my apartment at night, all I can do is lay on the couch in a heat-fueled stupor and drool on myself until I gain enough energy to haul myself into the shower and then into bed. You are very, very inconvenient for me. I have cleaning out to do! Movies and shows to watch! Books to read! I haven't bought groceries in approximately five weeks! But I can do none of these things while you are hanging around. GO AWAY.

Pressing the keys has wiped me out,
Whitney


Dear dull, throbbing, nagging headache,

I really hate you. Why are you here? It's not allergy season. Well, okay, I have been around a very large number of cats lately, but REALLY. I live with cats on a daily basis, what difference should three more tiny, almost invisible kittens make? NONE, HEADACHE. Are you allergies? Are you not enough sleep? Are you and exhaustion simply teaming up to drive me into the ground? You make me feel like I am walking through life barely conscious of what is going on, because that is WHAT I AM DOING WHEN YOU ARE AROUND. Please vacate the premises immediately.

My eyes are throbbing from looking at the screen,
Whitney



Dear Whitney,

CAFFEINE!!!! BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY CAFFEINE IS THE ANSWER. YOUR HEADACHE WILL MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR AFTER THE FIRST THREE SIPS OF THAT VANILLA COKE ZERO AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STAY AWAKE THROUGHOUT AN ENTIRE WORKDAY! WHY? WHY WITH THE NO CAFFEINE IN THE LAST THREE DAYS? SEE HOW MUCH BETTER YOU FEEL? YAYYYYYY CAFFEINE!!!!!!

You're welcome!!!!!!!
Exhaustion and headache

3 comments:

Gena said...

You absolutely cracked me up. SOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And, why would you, in a MILLION years, stay away from caffeine? It is, most assuredly, the nectar of the gods. Particularly the lovely caffeine in Diet Coke with Lime. What's with that Vanilla Zero crap?

Is this how you wrote your postcards for art? Can't wait to see them.

P.S. New post at my place.

Nicole said...

I've got one of these, too :) Am I a stalker though for making a comment? I mean, coworkers...not that far from strangers.

eo said...

I'm commenting!

I love you and I hope that your constant exhaustion evolves into a rested feeling.

I loved hanging out with you yesterday. It was marvelous.